Ld6 Analyze Guide
LD 6 PROPERTY CRIMINAL ACTIVITY - KEY POINTS
6. 01. EO1 Call to mind the criminal offense elements needed to arrest a suspect intended for theft.
To arrest a subject for theft, the necessary crime elements consist of: вЂў the taking and
вЂў holding away of
вЂў personal items of another
вЂў without consent
вЂў with intent to permanently deprive the owner.
six. 01. EO2 Recall the crime elements required to police arrest a think for automobile theft.
To arrest a subject for vehicle theft, the necessary crime factors include: вЂў the generating or taking of
вЂў a vehicle certainly not the person's own
вЂў devoid of consent
вЂў with intent to temporarily or permanently deprive the owner вЂў of subject or possession of such vehicle.
6. 01. EO3 Recall the offense elements necessary to arrest a suspect pertaining to defrauding an innkeeper.
To arrest an interest for defrauding an innkeeper, the necessary crime elements consist of: вЂў the obtaining of
вЂў meals, services or accommodations
вЂў at a delegated facility without paying
вЂў with intent to deceive the operator or manager.
6. 01. EO7 Recollect the offense elements required to arrest a suspect for burglary.
To arrest a topic for theft, the necessary offense elements consist of: вЂў the entry into a building or perhaps specified structure
вЂў with the intent to devote
вЂў robbery or any crime.
6. 01. EO8 Recall the crime elements needed to arrest a suspect for possession of robbery tools.
To arrest a topic for own burglary tools, the necessary crime elements contain: вЂў the possession of specific tools or
вЂў knowingly making, changing or working to make a key or perhaps other device to fit or perhaps open the lock of your building with no legal request, вЂў together with the intent to break or access any particular structure, вЂў for the purpose of carrying out any misdemeanor or felony.
6. 01. EO9 Remember the offense elements instructed to arrest a suspect intended for possessing or perhaps receiving personal items with improved serial numbers or perhaps identification represents.
To detain a subject pertaining to possessing or perhaps receiving personal items with altered serial numbers or perhaps identification represents, the necessary criminal offense elements include: вЂў anybody who knowingly buys, sells, receives, disposes of, conceals or has in possession вЂў any personal items
вЂў that the manufacturer's serial quantity or any other distinguishing quantity or identity mark has been removed, defaced, covered, improved or demolished.
6. 01. EO10 Recall the crime elements required to arrest a suspect pertaining to receiving taken property.
To arrest a topic for getting stolen home, the necessary offense elements will be: вЂў every individual who knowingly
вЂў buys, receives, conceals, sells, withholds or
вЂў aids in camouflaging, selling or perhaps withholding,
вЂў any house obtained by theft or extortion.
NOTE: If the person in possession of the stolen house is the robber, the correct charge is fraud.
6. 01. EO12 Recall the offense elements necessary to arrest a suspect pertaining to forgery.
To arrest a subject for forgery, the necessary crime elements include: вЂў the intent to deceive,
вЂў help to make, utter, distribute, pass or attempt to move
вЂў an altered, falsified or fake document or perhaps seal or perhaps
вЂў indicators an illegal or fictitious name.
6. 01. EO14 Classify every crime being a misdemeanor or perhaps felony.
The crime of theft may be classified since either grand theft (a felony) or perhaps petty robbery (a misdemeanor) depending on the worth or kind of the property taken. The following stand illustrates the categories of robbery and their linked crime categories.
CategoryNature and/or Worth of
Grand TheftProperty benefit exceeding $400Felony
Agricultural items exceeding $22.99 (e. g., domestic chicken, fruit, almonds, vegetables, and so forth )
Aquacutural products exceeding
$100 (e. g., fish, algae, and so forth )
House taken over a 12 consecutive month period totaling $400 or more and taken by a servant, agent or worker of the owner
Property extracted from the person of
another regardless of the value
Specific designated animals...