Device 3 level 3 project 1

Unit 3 level 3 assignment one particular Essay

п»ї

Product 3: Health, Safety and Security in Health and Sociable Care

Keeran Sahiba

David Lascelles

Introduction:

To begin this assignment I will explain the potential hazards as well as the harm which may arise from each in a health and sociable care setting. I will then outline just how legislations, guidelines and methods relating to well being, safety and security influence health and interpersonal care configurations. Lastly Let me describe how health and security legislations, plans and techniques promote the safety of individuals in a health and sociable care environment. Scenario:

Hartford Grange is known as a residential proper care home for 12-15 older people that have various impairments including dementia, strokes and arthritis. Hartford Grange is an old Victorian house set in its own landscapes on a occupied road. The brand new manager provides asked you to create a statement on the potential hazards and harm they could cause. In addition, she asked one to create a report for new personnel that addresses how laws, policies and procedures influence health and security at Hartford Grange and promotes the safety of the persons in the setting.

P1

For this job I will describe six potential hazards within a health and social care environment. There are potential hazards inside the Hartford Grange residential home, these dangers affect all the people functioning and surviving in the residential care placing. There are plenty of hazards that you can get in every surface area of the attention setting. Risks

Harms that may arise

Smooth floor

The harm that may arise will either be a service customer or a member of staff slipping and hurting themselves. i. electronic. fractures, sprains, cuts and bruises. This really is once again even more harmful to people struggling with arthritis mainly because it will simply make pains more serious and if somebody suffering from cerebral vascular accidents slips on the floor it may trigger them surprise or alarm that los angeles possibly trigger of an additional stroke or perhaps make the previous suffering a whole lot worse. Objects still left on the floor

The harm this could cause is a person tripping over and...